anage and drive devices to gain competitive advantage. Contribute to setting device plans & targets and manage the Implementation of devices strategies to deliver the business promise
The role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Identity opportunities for device revenue generation, segment device needs & help maintain competitive lead by coordinating with Segment Managers to implement strategies to grow device revenue.
- Work with OEMs to maximise MTN device acquisition plans.
- Implement device strategy & plans to improve Mobile Broadband offers.
- Ensure after sales support for all device types; LV, MV & HV devices.
- Liaise with Sales & Distribution to implement mobile broadband device offerings and activations.
- Constantly identify opportunities to drive devices including rural penetration in collaboration with Sales & Segment to develop a plan for rural data.
- Manage the monitoring and reporting on 2G & 3G performance
- Understand and monitor consumer and industry trends on all device related services (mobile broadband, etc.).
- Launch all devices and monitor the life cycle of each one and make recommendations where necessary.
- Work with Marketing Service to manage the measurement & evaluation of product quality.
MTN is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for success. The urgency for change has become more heightened amidst increased competitive intensity across all markets in which MTN operates. The Marketing Di and Forensics Services Division must therefore ensure successful delivery in the context of:
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
- A Degree in Business Administration OR Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of specialization in a medium to large organization; with 3 years supervising/managing others
- Understanding of external best practice in telecommunication
- Understanding business needs of the Ghanaian market
- Project Management and Cross Functional Working Skills
- Interpretation of IT/Technical systems/architecture.
- Device management.
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
CLOSING DATE : by 24th february 2021
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0006 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.