Mainspring Resourcing Solutions Job Openings 2021
Overview of MainSpring’s Salesperson’s Job Opening:
The iPro’s role is to grow iPhone and Accessories sales in the store. He/she is held accountable for sales performance by providing excellent customer service, giving product demonstrations, and ensuring all iPhone fixtures (if any) and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained according to Apple’s standards. Other key responsibilities include providing business insights and identifying opportunities.
The iPro has the following responsibilities to fulfill as they relate to four different audiences:
The most important role that the iPro serves is that of providing excellent Apple Customer Experience. Responsibilities include:
• Promoting iPhone by communicating the benefits and values of the products through product demonstrations using Apple-developed demo scripts for guidance.
• Building a community of loyal Apple customers who will come back to consult the iPro on future Apple purchases and who recognize and recommend the Store as one of the best places to experience, and buy, iPhone.
2. Retailer Staff/Management
A successful iPro proves him/herself relevant to the store Owner/management team and is able to gain support without authority. He has strong business acumen and understanding of the Reseller’s business and goals. Responsibilities include:
• Acting as a promoter of the Apple brand to retail staff/management and keeping them engaged and up to date on Apple’s latest and greatest products.
• Monitor and influence the management of the store’s stock of iPhones and related products. Ensure continuous product availability according to sell-through patterns.
• Monitor the store’s accessories/add-on business and communicate suggestions for improvements to both the supervisor and store management.
It is the iPro’s responsibility to maintain the quality and appearance of the iPhone presentation areas in order to give the customer and store the best possible Apple experience according to Apple standards.
• Ensuring all merchandising elements (including demo content, as well as all 2D and 3D elements) are up to date and follow Apple worldwide standards.
• Providing daily care and maintaining tidiness
• Flag to his/her supervisor, issues related to merchandising execution in the store.
• Constant availability of the relevant live demo unit(s). Ensure that the demo phones are charged, connected to the internet, and have up-to-date demo content installed at all times.
Skills and Experience:
Success Metrics/Key Performance Indicators:
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.