- Company: ABInBev
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil.
Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To maintain, repair and optimize the plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
- Provide specialist support to the shift based teams during operations
- Assist as functional expert in problem solving
- This must be undertaken in support of the Process Artisan. Where requested, provide guidance and advice to the shift based teams on mechanical equipment, mechanical faultfinding and correct responses to mechanical failure modes
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner
- Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learnings from maintenance activities
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques
- On request, partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Shift Artisans in carrying out repairs
- When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
- Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs that the Technician has carried out as per SAP requirements
- Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem solving approach to resolve
- Where required, call in additional resources to assist in problem solving or escalate to the Engineering Controller for direction
- Assist fellow team members to resolve problems on request Take part in FFA’s on request
- Improve SWI’s, SOP’s and maintenance tasks on an ongoing basis as issues arise to ensure that the loop is closed out to prevent issues arising
Housekeeping & Safety
- Operate in a safe manner at all times, and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
- Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhere to appropriate InBev policies and procedures
- Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 4S principles during the execution of duties.
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- 1-3 Years technical mechanical/electrical and Utilities experience in a leadership capacity in a FMCG environment
- Management skills
- People handling ability
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills
- Conceptual skills.
- Engineering Specialist SME – Subject matter expert.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021