LMI Holdings is a highly diversified Ghanaian conglomerate with interests in the construction, property development, logistics, utilities and ICT sectors in Ghana. Established in 1992 as John Murphy Construction, a construction firm focused on roads and commercial real estate, LMI Holdings has grown consistently over the last 25 years to become the multi-faceted firm it is today with 6 Primary Subsidiaries, 300+ Employees, $200M in assets and over $60M in annual turnover (2014). Its subsidiaries include; Land Investments, Southern Utilities, John Murphy Group International Warehousing & Logistics, Datacom Telecommunications Ltd and Mckenzie Brown
Reports To: IT Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Key Internal Stakeholders: All LMI Holdings Staff
Key External Stakeholders: LMI Holdings Clients and Partners
Location: LMI Head Office
PURPOSE OF ROLE: LMI Holdings Applications and Cloud Solutions Analyst
To provide technical support to the group in applications and cloud solutions. Will work as an internal product manager for all IT solutions.
Key tasks: LMI Holdings Applications and Cloud Solutions Analyst
- Manage and monitor all cloud-based solutions and infrastructure to ensure integrity.
- Plan organization’s cloud computing infrastructure and applications
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of all cloud solutions and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Provide support on all cloud applications, resolve incidents and implement changes.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Support special projects such as the implementation of new application systems, upgrades, process improvement initiatives, and business realignments.
- Develop standard operating procedures and documentation.
- Creates methodology to measure process performance against established metrics.
- Any other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post, assigned by supervisor.
Core Competencies: LMI Holdings Applications and Cloud Solutions Analyst
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to relay technical information to non-technical users and elicit clients’ needs
- Customer service skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical skills
- The ability to establish rapport with stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Patience and understanding
- The ability to work independently but also as a part of a team
- Project-management skills
- A proactive attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates
- Willingness to learn.
Technical Competencies: LMI Holdings Applications and Cloud Solutions Analyst
- Professional Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computing, from a recognized institution.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Managing and Deploying Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Azure Solutions
- Proficient in managing Webs services (Hosting, Domains, Subscriptions and DNS)
- Certification in Microsoft 365 Administration and Azure Administration