Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Lexdan Select Recruitment 2021.
Lexdan Select is a reputable firm in Ghana.
Job Title: National Legal Specialist
The Factory Director must have managed beverage manufacturing plants. Responsible for the execution, management, reporting and financial performance of the factory in line with the budget and expectations.
Oversees the management of all the activities involved in running of the factory, such as planning and delivery of raw materials, production, maintenance operations and quality assurance.
- Design and implementation of effective factory activities including the development of work plans, recruitment of personnel, and management of teams
- Create and execute project plans and revise where appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the factory, scope and budget
- Apply company methodology and enforce standards to minimise exposure and risk
- Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation
- Responsible for managing the production lines within the budgeted parameters
- Supervising current expansion operation and ensure the project remains on track
- Implementing daily routines and reporting structures for the Heads of Departments, to ensure the effective management of the operations
- Evaluating current practices and identify/propose improvement paths
- Implementing and ensuring the health and safety policies of the company are implemented across the factory
- Ensuring the operations are conducted in an effective and organised manner
- Establishing training and development plans to enhance the knowledge of the sector supervisors and workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires constant multi-tasking
- Comfortable working across cultures
- Demonstrable experience in similar roles managing similar factory, with experience in managing teams and operations, and in writing reports.
- Ability to organise, prioritize and allocate workload
- Ability to motivate and mobilise workforce
- High level of computer competence and literacy of the MS Office Package / SAP would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply