Letap Pharmaceutical Limited full list of jobs
Letap Pharmaceutical Limited invites job applications from suitable and qualified individuals for the following positions :
- Prepares and tests samples from all phases of the manufacturing process to ensure that the product quality meets the standards.
- Prepares documents that report test results and is responsible for preserving workplace safety while handling hazardous materials.
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures
- Coordinate efforts with the company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machines, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment
- Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions, etc., and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Set up welding equipment and tools
- Review blueprints for specifications.
- Weld, cut, and grind aluminum of different widths.
- Repair and Maintain Machinery.
- Devise Preventative Measures to Avoid Machine Downtime.
- Troubleshoot Electrical Controls.
The Workshop Assistant will work within the Toolroom Team aiding supervisors and trade staff to complete manufacturing activities by operating machinery, measuring components, maintaining records and databases, and assisting to manage inventory.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
7th August 2021