WELCOME TO KUFUOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
WELCOME KUFUOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The KUFUOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (KSP) is one of the burgeoning initiatives of the John A. Kufuor Foundation. The Initiative is strategically underpinned by the principles of the leadership development commitment of the Foundation.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Kufuor Scholars Program (KSP) was instituted in 2015 by the John A. Kufuor Foundation, an independent, non-partisan development oriented institution. The program provides a specialized three (3) year transformational leadership preparation for the African youth and targets Level 100 students in Ghanaian universities. The KSP which seeks to add value to the formal education is expected to produce leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers and knowledgeable in their respective fields of endeavour.
The Kufuor Scholars Program has the overarching objective of mentoring a critical mass of future change agents; leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers and knowledgeable professionals in their respective fields of endeavor. These leaders will be trailblazers, whose hallmark will be both success and excellence in national development. Specifically, the program seeks to:
- Cultivate the next crop of transformational leaders; who are patriotic, selfless and community-oriented.
- Empower young scholars with ethical problem-solving skills and creative thinking skills towards success in their respective careers and leadership roles for national development.
- Guide young scholars to become agents of social change for political tolerance, ethnic and religious co-existence, and national orientation for sustainable development.
Goals of the KUFUOR SCHOLARSHIP Program
The Kufuor Scholars Program has been designed to achieve the overarching and long-term goals of The John A. Kufuor Foundation, which are to promote:
- Effective Leadership: Recognizing the central role of leadership in the development of societies, the program seeks to prepare young people to become transformational leaders by offering specialized and programmed leadership training, mentoring and coaching, and experiential activities.
- Good Governance: The Scholars are nurtured to embrace good democratic governance as a developmental imperative and the framework for achieving social cohesion and peaceful co-existence.
- Socio-Economic Development: The Scholars are primed to be change agents who seek to transform the socioeconomic circumstance of Ghana and Africa and contribute to advancing the wellbeing of society.
THE KUFUOR SCHOLARS PROGRAM (KSP)
Leadership is a critical element in a nation’s development, and every generation has a duty to secure the future by grooming its youth toward effective leadership roles. Successive generations of Ghanaian youth have been instrumental in the nation’s progress. As the country consolidates democratic governance and achieves the middle-income status, the readiness of the youth in assuming leadership roles will even be more crucial. However, a slack in youth leadership dynamism is increasingly evident, as their education is challenged by the rapidly changing local and global environment, which weakens the requisite values and orientation for effective leadership.
100% TUITION FREE INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP IN USA
For Ghana’s resilience and progress, it is essential for the youth to build and sustain a strong sense of patriotism and positive nationalism, even as they become globalized. The capacity of the current generation of youth to transport the country into a future of stability, prosperity and sustained development in a globalized world is of prime concern. Indeed, the country’s survivability and viability in a competitive world will depend largely on the preparedness of the youth to lead and meet this challenge.
KSP is a three-year training program that offers selected candidates mentorship and coaching, stipend, and specialized seminars and experiential activities in defined areas such as:
- Citizenship and Civic Responsibility
- Interpersonal skills, Leadership skills, Leadership seminars & Camps
- Problem-solving, Research & Innovation
- Integrity & Accountability
- BILKENT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP IN TURKEY 2021-2022 | FULLY FUNDED
- Corruption and Accountable Governance
- Nation Building
- Ghana in a Globalized World
- Public Administration in Ghana.
- Project Planning and Management
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY AT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.