KNUST Bursary Application Form 2021/2022 Academic Year
KNUST Bursary Application 2022/2022 | Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) bursary application form for the 2021/2022 academic year is out.
KNUST Bursary offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in KNUST.
KNUST Bursary Eligibility
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full-time proKNUST Bursary Application Form 2021/2022 Academic Years.
KNUST Bursary Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
Application Form should be downloaded (here!)
Mode of Application
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, program, and phone number is boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants from Obuasi Campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office-Obuasi Campus.
For any further inquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications by Friday, 6th August 2021