KASAPREKO COMPANY LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2021
KASAPREKO COMPANY LIMITED RECRUITMENT
This role will provide strategic direction, technical expertise and support to all the subsidiaries in Pinnacle Holding Company with a view to:
- Develop, implement and monitor Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) programmes in accordance with regulatory requirements and corporate policies, standards, procedures and objectives.
- Work closely with managers to assist them to implement and meet their (SHE) responsibilities
- Foster awareness, involvement and accountability of (SHE) issues to ensure full integration of (SHE) initiative with business activities.
- Develop and promote a strategy of continuous improvement to SHE initiatives implementing an
SHE culture which secures effective implementation of policies, procedure, responsibilities and continuous improvement
- Lead SHE planning including setting of goals, priorities, needs, budget and establishing adequate systems for performance review and improvement.
- Provide progress reports as appropriate to corporate and SHE committee relative to SHE goals,
metrics and other performance indicators
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Safety & Health, EH&S Management, Engineering or other related fields and a Professional Certificate in HSE is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years leadership or managerial experience in a Safety, Health and Environmental role
- Experience in FMCG or beverage industry would be an advantage
How to Apply
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the email to
CLOSING DATE: June 10, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE