Big Dutchman has planned and carried out feeding systems and housing equipment for modern pig and poultry management already since 1938. We offer you practical, economical and environment-friendly solutions all geared to future needs. Our products help to produce high-protein food commercially – because we want you to be successful. If you are to work economically, automation and cost-conscious management are essential prerequisites. Big Dutchman is the recognised market leader in the entire industry. Across five continents and in more than 100 countries our name stands for long-lasting quality, rapid service and unsurpassed know-how. Our innovations have had considerable impact on livestock management and will continue to do so. We plan to make sure it will remain that way.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Present the company, BD products and technical information to prospect clients.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients (Conferences, Tradeshows, Web Meetings, etc.)
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Conduct demos of technology and value offering
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between qualified, prospective clients and Sales Engineers
- Report to the leadership team on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and technology offerings
Required skills and qualifications, experience
- Educational Qualification Required: University graduate (BSc. business management, agricultural sciences or related field)
- 1-3 years professional as a Jr. Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, or similar role, preferably in Technical livestock equipment poultry.
- preferably in an agricultural environment
- Hands-on experience with selling to a cold prospect (you have the endurance to withstand all the people saying “no” to find the person who says “yes”)
- Track record of achieving objectives under metric driven bonus plans
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience with MS Excel & PowerPoint (developing/analyzing spreadsheets, charts and presentations)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.