Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022.
The Judicial Service of Ghana comprises the Superior Courts of Judicature, established under the 1992 Constitution, and the Inferior Courts, established by Parliament. The hierarchy of courts derives largely from British juridical forms. The courts have jurisdiction over all civil and criminal matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Executive
- Advise Management on media and stakeholder relations management.
- Daily scan all media platforms to identify news on the Judiciary for action where necessary.
- Scan Cause Lists/ device system to ascertain hearing dates of high profile and other newsworthy cases and monitor progress for reporting purposes / pre-empt negative media reportage.
- Coordinate media interest in the Judiciary and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Oversee internal and external communications via written, printed and electronic mechanism in order to disseminate the Judiciary’s message.
- Assist with the management of the Judicial Service website.
- Maintain and update records, library and archives of publicity materials generated by the Judiciary or by external institutions and agencies affecting the Judiciary/Judicial Service.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual Public Relations the Judiciary and Judicial Service.
- Establish Public relations strategies to meet organisational objectives. Through the Line Manager, periodically provide reports.
- A qualified Lawyer on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- A First Degree plus a Postgraduate Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent.
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations (Ghana) or its equivalent.
- A minimum of five years relevant post qualification experience.
- Three years should have been served in a managerial position in a reputable organization.
How to Apply for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
Interested persons should apply by completing a standard Application Form with the following attachments:
- A CV with names and addresses of three (3) referees;
- Copies of Qualifying Certificates, Certificates of Enrolment and Bachelor’s Degree Certificates, etc.
- Evidence of completion of National Service
The application forms should be submitted to
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 14th April 2021.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.