Job Vacancy At A Reputable Company
A Reputable Commercial Livestock Company requires the services of a suitably qualified and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Secretary.
- Liaise with clients on our products and services.
- Client service and order processing
- Communicate training and meetings schedules within the company
- Design and Manage duty schedules and calendars•Act as a front desk sales personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
- Have a minimum of HND in secretariat or its equivalent
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in secretarial and administration.
- Be computer literate and have good experience in Microsoft office application
- Be accountable and responsible
- • Be respectful and presentable
- Possess good writing and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work in a team, as well as independently in an efficient manner.
- Be able to take initiatives
- Proper stock and inventory taking
- Proper record-keeping and filing
Applicant must leave within Madina, Pantang, Abokobi, Haatso, Atomic-Legon, Adenta and its environment
How To Apply For The Job
Email your CV and application through our email:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Closing Date: 15 August 2021
Shortlisted applicants will only be contacted.