JOB VACANCY AS CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER AT WAEC 2023
CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
Applicants must possess minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/Ghana Commercial Examination Certificate/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
- Must have served in the Security Services and reached the rank of at least Superintendent in the Police Service or a Major in the Armed Forces or equivalent in other Security Services
- Must possess at least a Degree in a Security-related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution and must have served in a senior position in a Security Department of a reputable organization for not less than five years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all security matters within the Ghana National Office, including:
- Building up an effective security system for the organization.
- Drawing up appropriate system and procedures for security investigations and checks.
- Maintaining effective control of the movement of security and confidential materials and of persons at the Head Office and Branch Offices.
- Responsible for the safe custody of all the organization’s properties and the safety and security of staff members.
- Drawing up relevant training programmes for security personnel.
- Managing and reviewing existing security measures and updating protocol.
- Leading the team in incident management and conflict resolution.
- Writing and submitting security reports on state of security.
- Analytical and Problem-solving Skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Not below forty-five (45) years of age and not above fifty-five (55) years at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday, 10th March, 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.