Don Bosco Technical Institute is looking for instructors for the following Sub-Domains
- Should be able to assist in developing modular course curricular
- Teach class according to course curriculum.
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
- Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
- Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s academic performance
- Maintain students’ attendance and grade records and report same to Management.
- Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
- Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards in the school campus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.