HEAD OF OPERATIONS
A reputable company is currently looking for a Head of Operations to design, execute and manage the company’s initiatives and operations and coordinate operational activities across its main business areas namely:
- Operations & Maintenance Services for a power plant
- Healthcare Services
- Business development activities in the natural gas to power
KEY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure business profitability
- Develop new business relationships in any sector of the economy
- Liaising with the Group Managing Director on all operational activities
- Liaising with external stakeholders and business partners to progress business interests
- Ensuring optimum efficiency across businesses
- Overseeing business development strategies Governance and Compliance
- Implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization.
- You should be a calculated risk taker with proven entrepreneurial skills
- Leader with a strategic mind and solution oriented
- Good knowledge of the business environment in Ghana and
- A positive can-do attitude and self confidence
- Ability to develop new business and close deals
- Proven experience in any leadership role
- Knowledge of energy sector and gas to power value chain would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
After you fulfill the above requirements please send an application letter and a capability profile to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Title as the subject.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS 16TH APRIL, 2021.