International Financial Assistance at Howard Community College in USA – 2022/2023
All international students that want to pursue their higher education at the Howard Community College are eligible to gain financial assistance. The selection of students will be done based on the quality of their admission application tuition fee support can be expected.
Howard Community College is a community college in Columbia, Maryland. The college aims to provide pathways to success, a place for its students to discover greatness in themselves and others. HCC is the primary hub for higher learning in one of the most vibrant, best-educated counties in Maryland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor and master degree programme of choice taught at HCC is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be an F-1 student visa, J-1, or J-2 visa.
- Students must follow all steps to apply for admission as the college requires.
- The students must submit English language proficiency proof as required by the university and the course they wish to apply for.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can log in to the application portal of the college and make their admission applications. All international students will be considered.
Application must include:
- The students must submit copies of visa/immigration documentation and other academic documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.