A leading licensed Credit Bureau in Ghana is looking to hire an Infrastructure & Systems Administrator. This role will be responsible for company Computer System Administration and Security, make changes and recommendations for improvements, setup new virtual environment for testing, or required company needs, strengthen security and apply security polices when are required
- Leading and guiding Windows L2 & L3 System administrators, Trouble-shooting, and problem solving.
- Monitoring of the Infrastructure environment and Capacity planning.
- Provide assistance and guidance to develop in accordance to Company policies and standards.
- Application and Database deployments and configuration in VMware.
- Install, Manage and Troubleshooting Support for Intel Platforms (Dell, IBM & HP Enterprise class including Blade Chassis and servers).
- Advanced knowledge and experience with VMware vSphere ESXi (Design, Build, and Operate).
- Install, Manage and troubleshoot Storage Arrays (specifically Dell EMC & NetApps).
- Managing and Troubleshooting Virtualisation platforms (specification, design and build) covering Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWARE.
- Systems management including backup and monitoring, Jenkins & NetBackup Backup tools.
- Specification, Design and Administration of Microsoft Exchange 2016, Windows 2012, Windows 2016 and SQL Server 2012
- MS Active Directory & MS Exchange 2013 design, administration and Troubleshooting.
- Windows Networking design and configuration.
- Compulsory Requirements:
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or related field with relevant certifications
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in the field using the VM-Ware, Hyper-V, Windows and Linux OS Installation, Administration and Troubleshooting.
– Expert Level
- Storage (EMC & NetApps) – Expert Level
- Hyper-V – Intermediate Level
- Linux (Redhat / Ubuntu) – Intermediate Level
- Dell Blade Server / IBM Server Hardware’s – Intermediate Level
- Good Communication Skills and Pro-Active approach to data security and administration.
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified candidates should apply. You can also send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Infrastructure & Systems Admin – Ghana” as subject of the mail. Closes
9th April, 2021