Information Technology Manager
The successful applicant will provide operational support in management of IT services for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Supervises the collation of inputs for the preparation of guidelines for the effective delivery and management of IT services in the Commission
- Ensures the development and maintenance of a comprehensive database for the Commission
- Ensures the effective and efficient development and maintenance of appropriate infrastructure, system and software for the Divisions and the Commission
- Undertakes installation and facilitates the servicing and maintenance of IT equipment
- Ensures the effective and efficient operational support services for IT systems in the Commission
- Collates data for the preparation of work plan and annual budget of the Unit
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit
- Ensures development and effective and efficient management of internet services, network connectivity and website for the Commission
- A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science or any related field
- Must have a relevant advanced professional level qualification or industry skill-based certification(s)
- A minimum of one (1) year post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution
- Must have completed National Service
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills
- Good networking, monitoring and management skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Good Knowledge of national and international IT standards, laws and regulations
- Good qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work is an advantage
- High integrity and confidentiality
Head office, Accra
HOW TO APPLY
1. All Applicants must provide evidence of completion of National Service.
2. Applicants should indicate the positions applied for and Two (2) regions of their choice.
3. Applications should be submitted to the following addresses, either a), b) or c).
a) THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FISHERIES COMMISSION P. O. BOX GP 630
b) SIMPLE ONLINE APPLICATION
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of application is ten (10) working days after the publication. That is 25th May 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
FULLY FUNDED | | COMMONWEALTH DISTANCE LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK 2021
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022 TO STUDY IN UK
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023: SUBMIT APPLICATION!
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021-2022 | FULLY FUNDED
JOINT JAPAN WORLD BANK SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 | FULLY FUNDED
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.