NSS Appointment Letters 2020 and how to retrieve them
The (National Service Scheme) NSS Appointment Letters for the 2020/2021 service year have been released by the management of the National Service Scheme (NSS). This article seeks to walk you through five easy steps to successfully download and print your NSS appointment letter.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a yearly employment program for graduates from the various accredited universities in Ghana.
From management all service personal are to commence or report on 7th of September, 2020.
Further more, this scheme is a year to year program designed for tertiary graduates as they transition from schooling into the the labor market.
Participants are posted to work in public and private sector organizations and receive a monthly allowance for the next 12months. In addition, In order to administer the Scheme, the NSS secretariat receives a list of all students graduating from all tertiary institutions in the country each year.
The NSS appointment letter is an essential document that certifies tertiary graduates to partake in the National Service Scheme. Below are five easy steps to follow in order to successfully download and print your NSS appointment letter.
1. Prospective candidates are required to visit NSS HOME PAGE to access their portals.
2. Next, key in your NSS number and click on the search button.
3. When the posting details page finish loading, scroll down and click on Click here to print posting letter
4. The Posting Letter page will load, scroll down and click on *Show Appointment Letter.
5. Lastly, download and print the document.
FIRST STEP (GETTING ACCESS TO YOUR PIN CODE ALSO KNOWN AS (OLD PASSWORD)
1. Firstly, Visit the link www.portal.nss.gov.gh
2. CHECK FOR PIN CODE
3. TYPE IN YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER, DATE OF BIRTH AND CLICK ON SEARCH
4. NOW COPY OR WROTE DOWN YOUR PIN CODE (OLD PASSWORD)
SECOND STEP (LOGIN TO THE DASHBOARD)
1. CLICK ON “GO TO PERSONNEL DASHBOARD”
2. TYPE YOUR “Email (you used for the registration” 3. and “PIN CODE” as your password and LOG IN”
3. TYPE PIN AS OLD PASSWORD TYPE NEW PASSWORD TYPE REPEAT THE PASSWORD ANSWER YOU THE SECRET THE QUESTION
VISIT OUR HOME PAGE