There are numerous ways to scan a document in a pinch PDFs a with your phone camera. Also, there are numerous phone Apps which support this activity. But, the most preferable App I will recommend for you is Adobe scan App. Adobe scan app is 100% free on google play store for android users and app store for apple users.
Before I start the tutorial, I would like to give the advantages of Adobe scan app over others.
- It’s simple and easy to use
- Perspective is corrected automatically
- Its free to download, install and use
- Supports existing pictures or images pdf conversion
- Auto detective capturing the photo-taking process.
- Supports OCR (optical character recognition) which turns scanned documents into searchable and copyable text.
NOW LET’S START THE TUTORIAL:
- Firstly, place a document on a flat surface background. Note, Good focus will be enhanced by the camera if the background colour is different from the document. For example, a white document paper should be match with a black or brown flat background.
- Now download and install the app from Play Store if you are android user or App store if you are apple user.
- Open the App for the first time and grant its permission to access your camera and memory(disk) for proper functioning of the App. Discarding some permissions might cause malfunction of the App performance.
- There are different document type at the bottom scrolling left or right which allows you to select between types of documents.
- Now lets start capturing, you will realized that there is a direct camera viewfinder displaying on your screen. Point the aperture icon on the document and make sure all the edges of the document are displayed in the screen.
- Tap once on the aperture on the camera viewfinder on the screen for clear or good focus of the document
- Now press on the shutter button to capture the document. If the documents are more than 1 one. Press continue to capture the next document until the last document of the scanning process.
- Finally, press on the image thumbnail at the right down comer view your capture documents. You can save and share this document through your mail, whatsap or any other App on your device which supports the pdf share.
Creating a pdf document from existing or already images or photos
- Open the adobe scan app,
- Click on the gallery icon at bottom or down left corner
- Now select images or photos you want to combine or convert to pdf
YOU ALSO READ ON BRUTALITY DENY BY GHANA ARMY FORCE “GAF” #COVID-19