HUMBER INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in May, September and January.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD $2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies. Further details of this scholarship are:
- This scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
- Each term a total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD $2,000 scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before:
- January 30th, 2021 for May 2021 Semester
- May 30th, 2021 for September 2021 Semester
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following:
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in May 2021/September 2021
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average
- 2 reference letters
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
HOW TO APPLY
FIRST CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION:
SECONDLY USE ADMSSION LETTER TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP: CLICK HERE
SEPTEMBER 2021 APPLICATION FORM
BACHELOR’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS
Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
Humber awards degree scholarships automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement.
|* Eligibility is based on students high school academic achievement.
** Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
|$4,000||95% or higher|
|$3,500||90 – 94.9%|
|$3,000||85 – 89.9%|
|$2,000||80 – 84.9%|
|$1,500||75 – 79.9%||one time|
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
· FULLY FUNDED | | COMMONWEALTH DISTANCE LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK 2021
· GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022 TO STUDY IN UK
· NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023: SUBMIT APPLICATION!
· AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021-2022 | FULLY FUNDED
· JOINT JAPAN WORLD BANK SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 | FULLY FUNDED
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.