Australia Awards Scholarships are now open for online application submissions.
How to apply for an Australia Awards scholarship
Before you apply:
- Check the opening and closing dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas and how to apply. See the participating countries page for opening and closing dates.
- If you intend to apply, you must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. The handbook provides information including general eligibility requirements, selection processes, entitlements and responsibilities. Note that the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade may revise and update the handbook at any time without notice.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications. See your participating country profile for more information
Go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS). When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility. You will then be given a unique registration number, username and password.
You do not need to submit your application immediately. You can set up a draft application form and update it, and your supporting documentation, until the designated closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
Once submitted, your application cannot be changed. We strongly advise applicants applying online to do so well before the closing date. OASIS experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date and applicants may experience delays.
Refer to the Applicant’s Online User Manual if you need help.
Applying by mail
If you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply by mail. Please check your participating country profile for contact details to obtain a hardcopy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable).
Completed hard copy application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted by the deadline specified by your country. See the opening and closing dates for each country.
Check your participating country profile to see if your country requires additional supporting documents, such as referee reports (template below).
- University Of Calabria Scholarships in Italy 2021 | Fully Funded
- How To Protect Your MTN Mobile Money Against Fraudsters
- UNICAF Scholarship
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2021
- Halliburton April 2021 Recruitment
- LAPAZ COMMUNITY HOSPITAL RECRUITMENT 2021