RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Should be able to assist in developing modular course curricular
- Teach class according to course curriculum.
- Provide personal and professional guidance to students when needed.
- Develop creative instructional methods to engage students in learning process.
- Develop daily lesson plans and instructional plans to meet course competency.
- Setup classroom, lab, and other school equipment and supplies for students.
- Prepare course assignments, tests, projects to improve student’s academic performance
- Maintain students’ attendance and grade records and report same to Management.
- Evaluate each student’s academic performance and provide feedback appropriately.
- Ensure that students follow disciplinary and behavioral standards in the school campus.
- Provide support in student admission and retention processes.
- Assist in the mobilization and job placement of students
- Minimum, HND holder.
- Minimum of 5 years teaching and practical experience.
- Familiarity with state and local codes and standards
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 773, Ashaiman Tema
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
By 13th April, 2021