HEAD OF LOGISTICS/PROCUREMENT UNIT
- Leading the procurement team
- Evaluate and determine vendor effectiveness and compliances Accountable for all purchases and procurement (national and international)
- Customs clearance of supplies and equipment, including vehicles
- Management of inventory using software-based records
- Initiate tendering process
- Manage Import/Export of all goods and samples
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- IATA Certificate in Dealing with Dangerous Goods (DGR)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior Management Position.
- Experience with International purchasing and ordering process and regulations
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send their applications addressed to
The Head of Administration
including their CV, a motivation letter, copy of last academic certificate and two reference letters and email them to:
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Friday, 6th August, 2021
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.