About the job
Halliburton is looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description | Recruiting Specialist
- Under direct supervision from the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiting Specialist performs assignments involving recruitment, sourcing, selection and placement of craft, technical, administrative/clerical or professional positions.
- May refer applicants for job openings, administer pre-employment tests, and conduct interviews, and is expected to conduct skills assessment and evaluation of candidates.
- May assist with the placement of employment advertising and/or act as company representative at external career fairs.
- Additional responsibilities include building a candidate pool through identification and development of internal and external networking relationships, identifying recruiting trends and challenges within specific markets or industries, and developing strategies to execute against the formal workforce plan provided by the business.
- The Recruiting Specialist will also utilize analytical skills to gather and summarize the needs, objectives, and criteria of assigned projects, and must have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, allocate time, and efficiently leverage resources.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, indirectly impact cost containment, operational efficiency, profitability and operations.
- Skills are acquired through an undergraduate degree in business or related field and a minimum of 1 year experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Cantonments, Accra, , , Ghana
Requisition Number: 92047
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time