Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2021 | Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022.
I know you visited this page because you want to apply for the Guinness Ghana recruitment. We’ll show you the application guidelines for getting a job with Guinness Ghana.
GGBL operates in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, and Malt categories. It as well as the distribution of spirits. It controls 75% market share of total volume.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Job Title: Packaging Team Lead
The role holder will need to develop, support, and implement specific plans to achieve standards.
The Packaging Team Lead oversees the shift during production hours, with full responsibility for his or her team and the assets of the department.
The Packaging Team Lead is responsible for meeting the shift production OEE target at the right quality, in a cost-effective manner.
The incumbent is also responsible for the entrenchment of EISC/MMS practices in a safe and healthy working environment.
As the first line manager, the Packaging Team Lead must be conversant with Human resource policies, particularly in the area of disciplinary and grievance procedures, in resolving people issues in the shift to create and maintain a highly motivated team.
To effectively lead and manage the shift team to achieve overall shift objective.
- Shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner always and challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Manage shift including direct responsibility for developing, coaching and supporting team to deliver business objectives.
- Monitor production on hourly basis, paying attention to downtimes, OEE, quality and waste, establishing and maintaining useful relationships with the team.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to achieve zero LTA.
- Actively enforce EIS WOWs and ensure good housekeeping.
- Support the capability development of his team members towards multi-skilling
- Optimize product quality, through continuous observation and attention to details, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and process control parameters.
- Respond to non-conformance in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply, record & share learnings to prevent re-occurrence.
- Manage materials and components required by the plant/equipment during shift operations.
- University of Ghana Undergraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
Qualifications and Experience Required / Skills
- Degree in Science/Engineering or HND with a minimum of 3 years in a packaging industry.
- Computer Literate
- Resource Management Skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Coaching skills
- Knowledge in Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
- Knowledge in leading improvement Projects (ITFs/PIPs)