About Global Integrated Technologies
At the GiTLab, our focus is the success of our customers, which is largely dependent on their customers. We thus, provide holistic solutions that allow our customers to focus on their core competence while we provide innovation and technology to manage the interactions between them both on site and remotely.
With our solutions, we provide our customers with the critical data analysis required for more success.
About the job
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work