Ghana Scholarships Secretariat Postgraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 to Study in UK
Ghana ScholarshipS Secretariat
Applications are invited from interested and suitably Ghanaians for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat postgraduate scholarship to study in the United Kingdom for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities to qualified
Ghanaians for postgraduate studies in the underlisted institutions effective 2021/2022
Ghana Scholarships Secretariat Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Be Ghanaian Citizens Resident In Ghana
- Hold A Degree In Relevant Field Of Study
- Must Not Be More Than Thirty-Five (35) Years Of Age For Masters And Forty-Five (45) For Ph.D.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) Or Better
- 2 Years Post Qualification Experience
- Completed National Service
CLICK TO APPLY: any of these Institutions BELOW;
- AFTER RECEIVING YOUR ADMISSION LETTER
- FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW AND APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
THE 4 EASY STEPS TO YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Open the web address www.scholarshipgh.com
- Create an account to register
- Complete the application form and upload academic transcripts, admission letters and academic certificate.
- Complete an online aptitude test and be scheduled for a selection interview in your selected district.
Applicants are to note that, 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programmes. Priority will therefore be given to the STEM related programmes.
Women are encouraged to apply
How to Apply for Ghana Scholarships Secretariat Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants are to apply to any of the institutions indicated above for an offer of
- On receipt of admission letter, apply to the scholarships Secretariat with all relevant school documents including the admission letter, transcripts and certificates.
The closing date for submission of applications to the Scholarships Secretariat’s online system is Friday, 25th June, 2021.
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
Contact Numbers: 0302 907 051 / 0302 907 058