GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT FOR STUDIES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities to qualified Ghanaians for postgraduate studies in the underlisted institutions effective 2021/2022 academic year.
The Institutions are;
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are to apply to any of the institutions indicated above for an offer of admission.
- On receipt of admission letter, apply to the scholarships Secretariat with all relevant school documents including the admission letter, transcripts and
All applications to the Scholarships Secretariat must be done through the web address: www.scholarshipgh.com
Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
iii. Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for PhD.
- 2n Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
Women are encouraged to apply
- SUBJECT AREAS
Applicants are to note that, 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programmes. Priority will therefore be given to the STEM related programmes.
The closing date for submission of applications to the Scholarships Secretariat’s online system is Friday, 25th June, 2021.
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE