Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Online Scholarship Application System
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat’s Online Scholarship Application and Administration System was launched by the Vice President, Dr. Bawumia in Accra on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. The launch of the Online portal was in line with Government’s vision to digitize and formalize government service delivery processes and to help to eliminate the inconvenience that Ghanaians‘ experience seeking government sponsorship and also help the Ghana
Scholarship Secretariat to properly and efficiently administer scholarships in the country. In just four (4) steps, any applicant can apply for Scholarship from the comfort of their homes, take an aptitude test and be interviewed in their own districts without having to travel to Accra as was done in the past.
To apply for scholarship using the recently launched online scholarship application procedures by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat:
- GHANA SCHOLARSHIP SECRETARIAT SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES 2021
- GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT FOR STUDIES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IN GHANA ON WWW.SCHOLARSHIPGH.COM
To apply for scholarship using the recently launched online scholarship application procedures by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, you must meet the following requirements as stated by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat.
- You Should have gained admission into a tertiary institution in Ghana
- You Should have already registered and enrolled to undertake the programme at the tertiary institution
- The tertiary institution should be accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB)
- The following Categories of Local Tertiary Institutions are allowed: Private and Public tertiary institution such as Nurses/Teacher Training Colleges, Colleges of Agriculture, Polytechnics,Technical Universities, Universities and Certificate awarding tertiary institutions.
HOW TO APPLY
- Afterwards, Create an account on the online scholarship portal to register and start filling the online application form
- Fill the online scholarship application form on the portal with the required details
- Afterwards Upload your academic transcripts, admission letters, academic certificate and other necessary documentation in PDF format
- After filling the online scholarship application form, you will be required to complete an online aptitude test
- If you pass the online aptitude test, you will be scheduled for a selection interview in your district.
Processes Involved In Awarding Foreign Tertiary Scholarship
- Scholarship offers under Bilateral Cooperation Agreements are received through Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration.
- The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat then does the following:
- Makes Publicity on the Secretariat’s website and notice board, as well as one newspaper with nationwide circulation
- Receives and processes applications based on eligibility criteria
- Interviews and selects applicants by a committee.
- Submits selected applicants to the awarding country for further consideration.
- Communicates successful scholarship awards to successful applicants.
Contact The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat
Contact the Ghana scholarship secretariat for further enquiries through their official contacts below:
North Ridge, GES Council Building, located behind the Accra High School.
+233302962928, +233302962929, +233302962930, +233302962931