FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP AT BOND UNIVERSITY, AUSTRALIA 2021
Doctoral applications are now open. Scholarship at Bond University to study in Australia. The Full-Budget Ph.D. Scholarship at Bond University, Australia offers fully-funded scholarships for all Ph.D. students starting in 2021. The scholarship provides $27,596 in outstanding annual waivers and housing allowances for outstanding students.
The scholarship is tax-free and will be available for 3 (three) years. The scholarship is open to Ph.D. students. To study at Bond University, you must have a Ph.D. in research and you must have a letter of recommendation. The programs are evaluated on the basis of key criteria and merit.
FULLY-FUNDED PH.D. SCHOLARSHIP AT BOND UNIVERSITY DETAILS
|Level of Study||Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||30 September 2021|
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
Scholarships 4 Doctorate degrees only.
SUBJECTS OR FIELDS OF STUDY
Scholarships are available for each doctorate. Present your Ph.D. through the research programs offered at Bond University.
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Successful candidates will receive:
- tuition fee waivers &
- living allowance of$27,596 per
DURATION OF SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarships duration of study: up to 3 years.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria:
- There are no restrictions on nationality.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for doctoral admission. program at Bond University.
- Applicants must meet English entry requirements as well as visa and residency requirements.
- Applicants must have a mandatory offer letter to study at Bond University.
- The scholarship is for fresh students only. Current students are not eligible.
- Applicants who have already applied and failed are not eligible to apply again.
- If the candidate has another scholarship during the same period he/she cannot apply for this scholarship.
This Scholarship is available for all international students.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of academic achievement and merit and awarded on the basis of academic merit.
1st August to 30 September 2021, is the closing date for this scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY:
You must apply online using their online application portal. Please read the guidance and terms on their official website.