GHANA FIRE SERVICE UPDATE: MEDICAL EXAMINATION DATE, TIME & CENTERS
Here is GNFS Medical Examination Date, Time & Centers as released by the Ghana National Fire Service.
Below are the update on the ongoing medical examination for all qualified applicants as released by the Head of Public Relations Department of GNFS Headquarters Accra
Fire Service Medical Examination Date, Time & Centers
- All qualified applicants are still being contacted on phone in batches for their medical examination.
The screening centre remains the Accra College of Education, Madina near UPSA.
The reporting time for the exercise is 07:00 Hours on each scheduled week day.
Follow up calls are also made to ensure no qualified applicant misses out on the ongoing Medical Examination Screening.
- Consequently, all qualified applicants are strongly advised to have their phones close by them till the exercise is tentatively completed on Wednesday 22nd December. The final date may however, be extended to accommodate all Qualified Applicants who might not have been examined.
Remember, ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are being called to report for their Medicals at the screening centre.
All qualified applicants are reminded to pay the medical examination fee of ¢800.00 only at the Medical Screening Centre.
- ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS shall be contacted after the medical examination for training.
We wish all unsuccessful applicants the best of luck next time.
Fire Service Medical Examination Enquiries
For further information and clarification contact the Public Relations Department on
- Facebook WhatsApp link (Ghana National Fire Service Headquarters)
- Send us message on our Facebook messenger link on (Ghana National Fire Service Headquarters);
- Send an e-mail via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.