Finance Manager at Olam Ghana
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- Should be a chartered accountant with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar position with a manufacturing firm
- Should have superior mathematical skills
- Leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills; planning skills; research skills;
- Analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLOSING DATE : June 24, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.