F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER AT FISHERIES COMMISSION
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties:
1. Oversee to the development and maintenance of appropriate platform, Systems, infrastructure and software for the Commission.
2. Assist in the development and maintenance of Ir database for the Commission
3. Ensuite regular maintenance of network connectivity.
4. Manage the Commission’s website and update information.
5. Train staff on relevant IT systems
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Information Technology Systems.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work relating to publicity of the Commission
- Computer literacy in MS Office and other software packages is at advantage
- Computer literacy in MS Office is an advantage.
Upper West, Upper East, Northem, North West, Savannah, Bono, Bono East,
Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western, Central and Eastern Region
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
2.Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
3. Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A-F respectively.
4. Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P. O. BOX GP 630
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.