Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for vibrant and qualified personnel to fit the position of a Service Management Manager.
Role Purpose | Service Management Manager
To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability which provide a key differentiator between Vodafone and other operators. Management of network-related issues with the NCA.
- Define the network quality strategy in alignment with overall business strategy and Measure, evaluate and report network quality of service and experience and key performance indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Initiate and manage quality improvement programmes in order to achieve agreed quality and performance standards and targets for the network and business-critical services.
- Define the technical quality standards and perform quality audits in addition to working with external auditors across all nodes and services within technology, identify gaps and initiate and drive improvement and adherence to standards.
- Manage Service Management team and any related vendors, providing clear objectives, direction and strategy and also managing operational and capital expenditures to ensure achievement of business targets (EBITDA, Revenue, Subscribers, OFCF, H & S)
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Dev Ops
- Service and Delivery Management
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Lean Six Sigma
- Mobile and Network Security
Technical / Professional Qualification
- Master’s degree (MBA or MSC)
- Undergraduate degree in telecommunications or electronic or computer engineering.
- 10 or more years of experience in the mobile and/or fix telecommunications field
- Certification and/or extensive knowledge and use of Six Sigma, Enhanced Telecoms Operations Map (eTOM), Business Process Management (BPM) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.