- Develop, lead, contribute to, implement, and advise on initiatives aligned with T-TEL’s culture and values.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in human resources, overseeing recruitment, compensation and benefits management, learning and development, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Provide guidance and counseling to staff, ensuring their growth, development, and well-being..
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in human resource management, with a professional certification as a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resource management or administration.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Reliable and team-oriented.
- Adaptability to fast-paced and changing environments.
- Proactive in raising and resolving issues with management.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your application electronically to recruitment@T-TEL.org. Remember to include the job title in the subject line of your email and application letter.
The closing date for applications is May 30, 2023.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join T-TEL and make a significant impact in the field of human resources!
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.