Ernimich: Job Vacancy For Procurement Officer
- To effectively support the Procurement Department in line with company objectives and strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and evaluating prospective suppliers/ vendors and negotiating quality, prices and contracts to meet company standards.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality and prices of purchased products periodically.
- Effectively keep and update order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Effectively driving the Procurement process from start to finish.
- Maintain an updated record of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare periodic reports on all purchases and cost.
- Preparing periodic plans for the purchase of supplies and raw materials.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement process, policies and procedures from start to finish.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving raw materials and other non-inventory items to be purchased.
- Reviewing purchase orders and raw materials purchased for a particular sales order
- Liaise withInventory departmentin maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Receive raw materials into QuickBooks
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Periodically preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Inventory Department
- Production Department
- Local Wholesalers
- Result focus
- Team player
- Service orientation
- Proactive cooperation
- Flexible / dealing with people
Qualification Required Experience
- Degree in Supply chain Management, Accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV’s to:
Closing Date: 30 December, 2022
Click here for JOBS, SCHOLARSHIPS & NEWS
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.