Ericsson opts for Lead Core & Cloud Solution Architect
Ericsson, as the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Exciting Opportunity at Ericsson We are now looking for a Lead Core & Cloud Solution Architect, to drive assigned opportunities and deliveries! You will be analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers and driving opportunities and deliveries in all Core & Cloud sub-domains Packet Core, Unified Data Management and Policy, VoLTE and Evolved Communication, Mobile Switching, Signaling Solutions, Cloud Native Infrastructure, NFVI and Software Defined Infrastructure. You will be dealing closely with Service Delivery Units, BDGS Solution Area OSS, Core & Cloud, PMO and the account team. The role will report to The Head of Digital Services MTN West Africa!
- Define the technical solutions for Core & Cloud projects
- Drive pre-sales activities, produce solution maps and documents, cost estimation and Statement of Work
- Drive feasibility studies, network impact reports and test strategies for green field deployments, upgrades, expansions and migrations
- Act as a SPOC for all Core & Cloud solution engagements towards the customer and the Market Area teams
- Establish thought leadership through delivering customer presentations and webinars
- Support operational activities by working closely with the team responsible for deployment, upgrade, integration and testing
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience as a Core & Cloud Solution Architect. Proven experience in Packet Core (EPC), vIMS (VoLTE, VoWiFi) UDM/UDC, DSC, PCRF/SAPC, NFVi/virtualization
- E2E technical understanding
- OSS solution architecture & 5G experience is an advantage
- Decision making and “just do it” demeanor
- Leading, presenting and communicating with internal and external partners at C-level.
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
- Travel up to 75% at short notice is required for the role
Role is flexible for hiring in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana or Ivory Coast.
What happens once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country: Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast
Apply Now | Lead Core & Cloud Solution Architect, ERICSSON .
You can also apply via link . But you will first create an account by signing up
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.