Ericsson, as the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Exciting Opportunity at Ericsson
The Customer Operation Manager (COM) is the prime customer interface owning all Ericsson project deliveries towards a major account in Ghana.
He/she is the main interface for customer critical issue and is responsible to lead delivery critical issues inside Ericsson.
He/She is accountable for the contract execution and fulfilment (CFR role). He/she will be held responsible to deliver against contractually agreed financial and operational targets.
The COM shall Work with all management layers including C-suite at the customer on operational topics.
- Establish, prioritize and optimally own the successful networks roll-out and digital services projects (Core, Radio and Transmission Networks and IT projects).
- Build a strong customer relationship that feeds trust and confidence. Maintain high levels of morale and positive relationships towards all management layers at customer
- Customer management escalation-point for operational, project and customer Support related topics
- Ensure Operational Perfection and attention to standards of performance. Drive and Implement the Service delivery strategy as defined by MMEA to achieve an optimum delivery.
- Ensure high levels of critical metric achievement and customer happiness in support and projects
- Secure availability of required presales resources and take full responsibility (CFR) for contract fulfilment. Sign off and commit to agreed financial and operational targets as part of presales.
- Maintain, run and participate in regular governance meetings of ongoing projects with focus on operational and financial status
To be successful in the role you must have
- University degree in Engineering, Science or Business Administration.
- PMP certification (or similar) is required.
- Minimum 10 years of Senior operational experience in the Telecom segment.
- Demonstrate outstanding knowledge and senior experience of core, radio and transmission roll-out including IT projects, customer relationship management, understanding the political realities of the customer organization, with the ability to influence key decision makers.
- Demonstrates senior leader qualities
- Proven track record to think and act strategically and not afraid to dig into the operational details.
Competence & Skills:
- Passion to Win!
- Outstanding knowledge and experience related to Core, Radio and Transmission rollouts
- Demonstrated senior leadership and ownership. Solid track record to persuade and mobilize internal/external resources to secure contract fulfilment
- Change agent & Team builder crafting energy in the organization. Matured change management and process optimization / re-engineering skills
- Project management, operating at a senior/director level within the telecoms field.
- Capable of a detailed understanding of Customers business and telecoms strategies.
- Experienced level negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear, concise reports and feedback to peers and executives.
- Proven track record to work under pressure.
- Show passion, speed and focus when delivering against commitments.
- Proficient in English.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ghana (GH) | Accra