Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023 Application Guidelines
This Post is about the Guidelines and Tips for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Guidelines are the key to following and passing the Scholarship criteria. I am definitely sure that if you follow these Guidelines this year you will get the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship that will open from August 2022. So, the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master and PhD Degree Program to Study in three Different Universities in three different countries in Europe. Also, it includes an Internship program as a part of the degree.
A Total of 2756 Fully Funded scholarships will be allocated this year. For each Erasmus Program, there is a different deadline. Erasmus Program means (Master or Ph.D. course). So, for each course, the deadline will be different. According to sources, Erasmus selects the Highest Number of Students.
This European Union will cover Airfare Tickets, Accommodation, Meals, Stipend, Visa fees, and Health Insurance, Tuition Fee, and Books. The exciting part is that No Bond Restriction to return to the Country. Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree. Below are the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships Application Guidelines for 2023-2024.
Application Guidelines for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Dates: Applications for 2023 will open in End of August
How does the Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will study in Europe in 03 European countries at 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
As we already said, it depends on the program. But each program consists of 2 Years, and you will study each semester at different universities and in a different country which will be in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA.
This Program also includes an Internship program, and that internship is a part of the Scholarship, and it depends on which country you can complete your research/internship program.
How to Prepare for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
This is an early notice to give you awareness and prepare early for it.
- You have to open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in (Do wait for more Masters programs to be updated from time to time).
- Erasmus + programs are not most of the time exactly the same discipline/major but multi-disciplinary. So, you have to open similar-looking words in program names, relevant to your degree and check if you fit in there, fully or partially, then you can apply.
- Open the list of programs being offered by the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023. Programs may have very strange names. You may or may not find the traditional names of Masters.
- So, open the links to Master’s degree programs that even look slightly relevant to you. Open the website and if you see your degree or profile or work experience, partially or fully fit into the details of that program, then for this program, you must apply.
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statements of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
- No need to contact a professor or university or taking admitted to the university. Just apply on the respective websites of the programs and if get selected, everything will be dealt with by the programs.
- Work hard on your profile for this scholarship as it is one of the most competitive and prestigious scholarships.
- Normally the selection of students shows that high CGPAs students get this scholarship, but low CGPA holders with exceptional skills to show also get it.
Advice for Low CGPA Holders
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see the videos below, one from the guy with a low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
- I can just give you just this advice if you do not have a good CGPA, you must have other things on your profiles such as Research papers, Online Courses, training or job experience, etc.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October.
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests. The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- Taking these tests will also enable you for other foreign scholarships as well along with Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023. It is a highly competitive scholarship, so do not take any requirement for granted.
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- Results awaited students can apply. But how the result can find out that until when they can submit their final result? This can only be found by emailing the program coordinators of the 03 programs that you have selected to apply for or if they already have mentioned this on their websites.
- You can get this information from there and ask for this information from program coordinators in November, or December, not before that.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023?
To check the Official website of Erasmus and to check the List of Programs offered, Please Visit the Official website of the Erasmus Mundus.
[sc name=”JOBS” ][/sc]
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.