Engineering Stores Clerk at ABInBev
Engineering Stores Clerk at ABInBev
- Company: ABInBev
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Engineering Stores Clerk at ABInBev
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil.
Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To receive correct goods/spares into plant, ensure quality check and assist with correct binning. Adhere to store management practices to ensure total customer satisfaction. Effectively control goods received and goods issued through proper management systems and procedures.
- Receiving Interacts with suppliers on a daily or ad hoc basis to receive goods ordered by plant
- Interacts with the buyer or engineering controller on an ad hoc basis, to resolve any problems relating to the receipt of goods from suppliers
- When receiving goods, verifies that the goods comply with the order and meet the required specifications
- Ensures that all relevant procedures are adhered to when receiving goods and that the relevant administration has been completed
- Ensures that once goods are received, these are properly stored before issue
- Storage Responsible for ensuring that whenever goods are received, either daily or on an ad hoc basis, these are properly stored
- Ensures that all goods are stored in the correct location and in a safe manner and ensures that housekeeping and safety are adhered to
- Reviews on a regular basis that all storage procedures are adhered to and that regular reviews are completed
- Issuing on a daily basis reviews orders and notifications for the issuing of goods from storage. If necessary, interacts with person generating the order or notification to resolve problems and clarify requests
- Completes all relevant administration relating to issuing of goods and ensures that all procedures relating to issuing are adhered to
- Verifies that the order or notification requirements are met before completing the issuing and resolves any problems relating to goods issued
- Stock Control Reviews on a regular basis, or at pre-determined intervals, stock control reports
- Ensures that SCAS is performed and that PIPAQ has been completed on a regular basis. Interacts with the necessary people to resolve any problems relating to stock management
- Responsible for ensuring that stock levels are properly managed, and meet the targets set
- Generates required SAP stock reports
- Receives Engineering Spares and goods
- Identify and QC all received engineering spares and goods
- Assist with correct binning Ensure a safe healthy and risk-free working environment
- Apply SHEQ procedures
- Maintain workplace safety, housekeeping and risk-free standards
- Work in Teams
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Min – Higher Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical engineering
- 2-3 years as a Buyer / Storeman / RMS Controller
- 2 years Project Management Experience
- Some mechanical & civil knowledge
- Experience in managing people
- Effectively control goods received and goods issued through proper store management practices to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Numeracy accuracy and attention to detail
- Good understanding of mechanical, instrumentation and electrical components
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office package and SAP R3
- Understand how the stores operates and what VPO means in a store environment
- Customer focused
- Have a basic understanding of accounting principles
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made inline with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.