Employment Opportunity Available At WTFA
WTFA seeks to employ the services of a young, vibrant, professional mechanical technician engineer for its premiere lubrication service delivery project.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (HND Mechanical – Automobile Option)
- Two (2) years’ minimum demonstrated success in practical mechanical engineering tasks after National Service.
- Professional engineering council candidacy (GhIE membership if any)
- Demonstrated track record in vehicle maintenance activities.
- Good operational experience in the application of occupational health and safety guidelines while at work.
- Advanced data analytics skills, developing key-value reports, and assessing trends.
- Ability to relate well with team members and clients.
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian drivers’ license.
- Provide oil and filter change services to clients as a daily work routine.
- Run a diagnostic report on each vehicle and send reports to clients within the shortest possible time.
- Relate with clients on their specific needs and feedback with solutions within the most practicable timeline.
- Maintain and update database of clients, tasks, inventory of tools and materials.
- Prepare periodic reports for technical meetings and carry out all recommended action points.
- Relate well with team members and related service providers and vendors.
- Be able to take innovative and proactive steps in addressing all work-related issues.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs and application letters to either of the email addresses provided by close of business day on 21/07/2021.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted with an invitation for an interview.
The General Manager
No 7, Anoi Lantey street,