Employment Opportunity At ABInBev
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years.
We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium.
To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil.
Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To maintain, repair, and optimize the plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Provide specialist support to the shift-based teams during operations.
- Assist as a functional expert in problem-solving.
- This must be undertaken in support of the Process Artisan Where requested, provide guidance and advice to the shift based teams on mechanical equipment, mechanical faultfinding, and correct responses to mechanical failure modes
- Take part in maintenance planning meetings, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner
- Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities, and learnings from maintenance activities
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication, and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem-solving techniques.
- On request, partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Shift Artisans in carrying out repairs
- When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
- Complete the administrative tasks relating to any running repairs that the Technician has carried out as per SAP requirements
- Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem-solving approach to resolve
- 1-3 Years technical mechanical/electrical and Utilities experience in a leadership capacity in a FMCG environment.
- Skills and attributes required
- Management skills.
- People handling ability.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
- Engineering Specialist SME – Subject matter expert.
Method of application
Closing Date: 05 August 2021.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply not later than 05 August 2021.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.