Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps (EME) At Ghana Armed Forces
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for 2021 Ghana Armed Force Massive Recruitment.
Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps (EME)
In addition to the General Eligibility, applicants must have Technical, Vocational, Diploma or Certificate in any of the following:
1. Vehicle Mechanics.
(Must possess at least a valid Driving Licence Class with any of the underlisted certificates).
- GES Intermediate Certificate in Motor Vehicle Engineering.
- GES or COTVET Certificate II in Vehicle Technology.
- City and Guilds Intermediate (Internal combustion Engines and Motor Vehicles).
- City and Guilds Certificate in Motor Vehicle Engineering.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering (GES).
- Certificate in Automobile Engineering (GES).
- NVTI. Candidates must have 6 passes in JHS and Proficiency II/ Cert I/ Certificate II.
2. Electronics/Auto Electrician.
- GES Intermediate Certificate in Electronics/Auto Electrician.
- GES or COTVET Certificate II in Electronics/Auto Electrician.
- City and Guilds in Electronics/Auto Electrician.
- Diploma in Automobile Electrical Engineering (GES).
- Certificate in Automobile Electrical Engineering (GES).
- NVTI Candidates must have 6 passes in JHS and Proficiency II/Cert I/ Certificate II.
3. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technology.
- GES Intermediate Certificate in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technology.
- COTVET Certificate II in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technology.
- City and Guilds in Refrigeration Technology.
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineering (GES).
- Certificate in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineering (GES).
- NVTI Candidates must have 6 passes in JHS and Proficiency II/ Cert I/ Certificate II. Certificate in Welding and Fabrication (GES Intermediate Certificate II/COTVET
4. Metal Smith & Weapon Fitters Certificate II)
- City and Guilds Certificate in Electric and Gas Welding.
- NVTI Candidates must have 6 passes in JHS and Proficiency II Cert I/ Certificate II.
5. Office Machine Mechanic & Industrial Mechanic.
- GES Intermediate Certificate/COTVET Certificate II in Office Machines or Industrial
- City and Guilds Certificate in Electronics.
- NVTI. Candidates must have 6 passes in JHS and Proficiency II/Cert I/ Certificate II.
6. Driver Recovery Mechanics.
- GES Intermediate Certificate/COTVET Certificate II in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma/Certificate in Driver Recovery Engineering (GES).
- NVTI Candidates must have 6 passes in JHS and Proficiency II/Cert I/ Certificate II.
- GES Intermediate Certificate/COTVET Certificate II in Technology and Creative Art Technology.
- Diploma/Certificate in Auto Body Spraying and Painting Engineering.
1. Eligible applicant must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years for Non-Tradesmen and not more than 27 years for Tradesmen by December 30, 2021.
- Be medically fit by Armed Forces standards.
- Be not married.
- Be not bonded.
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.57m (5’2″) for females. For Military Police only; be of a minimum height of 1.75m (5’9″) for males and 1.70m (5’7″) for females.
- Have six (6) Credits (not less than Grade 6) at BECE, including English and Mathematics.
- Have six passes (Not below Grade D7 for Army Candidates in English and Mathematics and other 4 passes and Grade C6 for Navy and Airforce in all subjects) at WASSCE, or the requisite credits/passes in respective trade qualifications from GES at Intermediate or Advanced Level.
HOW TO APPLY
To join the Ghana Armed Forces as a RECRUIT, acquire a scratch card at TWO HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GHe 200.00) through USSD CODE *447*160# or from the designated Post Offices below:
- Greater Accra: Accra Main (GPO), Accra North, Kaneshie, Dansoman Est. Mamprobi, Kason Nyanyam, Weija, Mallam. Taifa, Achimota Mkt Achimota Sch, Amasaman, Dome Kwabenya, Sakumono, Adenta, Burma Camp, Osu. Ministries, Cantonments, Madina, Legan, Teshie Rd Side, Teshic Est, Nungua, Tema Com 1.Tema Com 11.Tema Com 7. Tema Newtown, Tema Shopping, Ada Foah, Prampeam. Spintex Rd.
- Central Region: Cape Coast, Adisadel, Assin Fosu, Breman Asikuma, Kojo Beedu, Mankessim, Swedru, UCC, Winneba, Elmina, Apam, Anomaho, Nyarkrom
- Northern Region: Tamale, Edu Ridge, UDS, Damongo, Yendi, Bimbilla, Walewale, Savelugu, Salaga
- Upper West Region: Wa. Bole, Jirupa, Lawra, Tumu.
- Upper East Region: Bolga. Bawku, Navrongo, Sandema
- Ashanti Region: Adum, Suame, KNUST, Konongo, Mampong. Agona, Ejisu, Bekwai, Obuasi, Dunkwa, Old Tafo
- Brong/Ahafo: Sunyani, Nsoatre, Berekum, Dormaa, Kenyase, Goaso,Bechem, Duayaw Eastern Region: Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Nsawam, Asamunkese, Akosombo, Oda, Akropong. Somanya, Suhum, New Tafo, Mpraeso,
- WESTERN REGION: Takoradi, Schondi, Mk: Cacle, Sefwi Wiawso, Asankragwa, Axim, Exiama
- Volta Region: Ho, Sogakofe, Aflao, Hoboe, Keta, Akatsi, Dems, Diodre, Kete Krachi, Jasikan, Kpando,
Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted. Log on to the recruitment portal http://www.gafrecruitment.mil.gh with any of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox.
Read through the entry requirements thoroughly. Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/ Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”
- Set all channels to “receive”
Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page
Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of qualification (e. Non-Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3 Tradesman or Tradesman) and click Next
Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and preferred regional screening center for physical examination from the venues listed below:
- Western Region: Sekondi, Gyandu Park.
- Central Region: Cape Coast, Sports Stadium.
- Greater Accra: Accra, El-Wak Sports Stadium.
- Eastern Region: Koforidua Sports Stadium
- Volta Region: Ho, Sports Stadium
- Ashanti Region: Kumasi, Uddara Barracks
- Brong Ahafo Region: Sunyani, Coronation Park
- Northern Region: Tamale Sports Stadium
- Upper East Region: Bolga Sports Stadium
- Upper West Region: Wa Sports Stadium
PAGE 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-size photograph of dimension (200×180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), and enter any other required data.
PAGE 3: Enter the results of WASSCE/SSCE and BECE, including TWO required core subjects on your Certificate, that is CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH Enter your WASSCE Index number, WASSCE results slip serial number, and BECE Index number. Upload only scanned copies of the following WASSCE or Trade Certificate.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE, Trade/Technical certificate) to be uploaded shall not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number, Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are Shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check DETAILS TAB: enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS E-Mail, and order a reprint.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date Closing date for submission of all online applications is 5th June 2021.
Applicants are responsible for their own transportation, feeding, and accommodation throughout the recruitment exercise.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further physical screening
NB: All candidates are to follow instructions given by the GHQ (Personnel Administration) only. The Ghana Armed Forces is an equal opportunity employer. There are no authorized middlemen and vacancies are not for sale. Any person found parading as an agent or middleman will be prosecuted and those who deal with such people do so at their own risk. Anybody who presents false documents will and prosecuted
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.