Editec UK is a leading provider of management services and technology to Sports Betting, Lottery, and Gaming operators in Africa. Through its clients, the Company has a strong presence in over 20 Countries and several management satellite offices based throughout Europe.
We are looking for a result-orientated, highly self-motivated, commercially minded person with a passion for Online, being the ears and eyes on the ground for the online team to help us grow PremierBet.com.gh.
JOB DESCRIPTION | ONLINE MANAGER
The Online Manager will help drive, develop, and implement robust online operations, support the London/Malta online teams, and assist in driving the plans to the market. This role will have responsibility of gathering and relaying customer feedback and delivery of consistent customer experience in line with PremierBet’s requirements and plans.
The successful candidate will use online and offline marketing channels to increase sales, conversions, and profitability. This involves managing websites/social media/marketing channels to maximize sales, coordinating campaigns and sales activities, conducting market research, engaging customers online, as well as identifying new business development opportunities, overseeing customer services and payments for the online operations in the market.
- Drive the implementation and improve the operational framework to deliver a leading online gaming experience for Premier Bet
- Assist the online team with testing new products, campaigns, and promotions, and advise on market suitability.
- Ensure all new products and services as delivered by the online team in Europe are successfully implemented and report on market trends and the competition.
- Manage the relationship between Editec Online team (Malta/London) and key internal and external stakeholders and customers in the market to drive growth.
- The Online Manager will support, develop, and implement a fully profitable and engaging gaming service to customers in the market.
- Support the Online Country Manager with competitor analysis, reporting, sharing of local trends and rolling out initiatives and plans from the Online teams in Malta and London.
- Assist in recruiting, training, and managing new Ambassadors and Offline Affiliates, and monitor and report on performance and profitability.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell and upsell customers to grow the online operations and profitability.
- Run regular customer focus groups and surveys.
- Assist the payments team where necessary (payments/integration), as well as identify problem areas and escalate accordingly.
- Have the finger on the pulse on the local market and industry, give suggestions, identify trends & insights, pursue new opportunities to grow our market share, and provide competitive analysis.
- S/he should be fluent in English Language, able to express oneself.
- S/he will have proven track record of working in a fast-paced online environment and delivering growth in terms of sales and profitability.
- S/he must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience with online acquisition (Display, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, SEO, etc) and retention channels (Email/SMS marketing) and techniques.
- The ideal candidate has a combination of a creative mindset as well as strong analytical skills. They are data-driven and commercially astute.
- S/he will be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing / ecommerce and will be comfortable in running/localising campaigns as well as promotions and translating results in commercial benefits.
- S/he will be able to work within a team as well take initiatives and work on their own.
- S/he must have experience managing and giving direction to Customer Services and have an overall understanding of online operations.
- Candidates with experience in e-commerce and/or the online gambling industry (Sportsbook, casino) will have a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under short deadlines and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Have a keen Interest in Sports, especially football.
- Qualification, HND, Degree holder or better
If you are interested please send your application letter, cv and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.