The Fisheries Cummission is looking for qualified Ghanalans to perform Short Term Consultancy Services as follows:
1. Assist in the Review and Formulation of a new Fisheries Sector Development Policy Framework.
2. Conduct Quantitative Fisheries Sector Growth Analysis and advise the Executive Director an Policy Options to be implemented to accelerate the development of the Sector
3. Assist in the development of a New Fisheries and Aquaculture Growth Model for the Transformation of the Fisheries Sector.
4. Conduct periodic Research on Topical Fisheries and Aquaculture related issues
that underpin the growth potentials of the sector.
5. Train officers on Quantitative Policy Design, Analysis, Development Planning and Development Resource Allocation.
6. Conduct research on the current untapped growth potentials of the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector and advise the Executive Director on feasible growth inducing options to be taken.
7. Assist the Commission to develop sector specific performance measurement (MAE) tools
1. At least a Master’s degree from a recognised university in Economics (with sound background in Economie Policy Analysis, Development Modelling, Tonometrics & Statistics, or in Development Policy & Planning (with focus
Quantitative Policy Analysis and Development Performance Measurement).
2. Knowledge in Econometric & Quantitative Policy Analysis software is an advantage
3. At least a minimum of 10 years working experience in Development Policy and Fanning related fields in the Public Sector.
Eighteen (18) months
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
2.Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview
3. Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A-F respectively.
4. Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P. O. BOX GP 630
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date of application is fourteen (14) working days after the publication. That is 8th April 2021.