DV LOTTERY REGISTRATION FORM
Here is the DV Lottery Registration Form and how to apply. This article guides you through the DV Lottery Registration. It also details the DV Lottery Eligibility Requirements, DV Lottery Registration Requirements For filling the DV lottery application form, the US Visa Lottery Application Procedures, DV Lottery Selection Process, DV Lottery Registration Deadline: Closing Date, DV Lottery Results Check, Solution To All DV Lottery Problems: Frequently Asked Questions And Answers as well as the list of Countries qualified for DV Lottery.
The Green Card you acquire after wining the Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery allows you to work and reside in the United States. The Green Card gives you a Permanent Residence Visa of The United States. In some instances, the Green Card may be issued to you and your spouse and your children as well.
Every year about 125,000 applicants are selected as winners and up to 55,000 US Green Cards are issued to the DV Lottery winners all over the world.
The main aim of the DV Lottery is to issue Green Cards to individuals born in countries with low levels of immigration to the United States of America
· You should be born in a country with a low immigration rate to the United States of America
· You should be at least a high school graduate or its equivalent with working experience.
· Or A high school diploma.
· Or proof of completion of elementary education and subsequently high school education that lasted 12 years
· Or 2 years work experience in a field that has a minimum training period of 2 years.
These are the DV Lottery Registration Requirements For filling the DV lottery application form as instructed by the United States Government.
· First ensure that the browser you are using is the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. Old browsers like the windows explore 8 may present difficulty when filling the DV lottery registration form
· You will be required to Indicate your full name as written in your passport. Do not change a thing about it.
· You will be required to Provide some personal information correctly
· You will be required to Provide a recent photograph of yourself, your children and your spouse when required. In instances of spouses, the photographs should not be a group photo. Every individual should have a separate photo.
· The photos should have been taken within at least six months of the application.
· You will be required to Provide details of the country you reside in at the time of application.
· You will be required to Provide a phone number
· You will be required to You have to provide an active email address.
· You will be required to Provide your education status marital status and the number of children you have.
· You will be required to Provide details about your spouse like; gender, city/town of birth, country of birth and a photograph of the spouse.
· After completion of the DV lottery application process, you are required to print the confirmation page for your records.
DV lottery Registration Image Requirements
· The image must be in JEPG format
· The image file should not exceed 25 KB
· The image resolution should be within 600 × 600 pixels and 1200 × 1200 pixels.
· The height of the image must be equal to the width
· The image must be in color, as Black and white images are not acceptable.
1. Frist visit the DV Lottery Registration portal:
2. Then click on the ” Begin Entry” Button or just visit
3. Then enter the Authentication Code Characters shown on the screen in capital letters
4. Then fill the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form
5. Afterwards Provide the following details in Capital letters in the Entrant Information section in the following format
o FULL NAME – Last Name, First Name, Middle Name
o DATE OF BIRTH – Day, Month, Year
o GENDER – Male / Female
o CITY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – Your City / Town Of Birth.
o COUNTRY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – Your country of birth
6. Afterwards Provide the following details in Capital letters in the Passport Details section. As a requirement for the dv lottery 2022 registration onward you must currently possess a valid, unexpired passport from your country of nationality.
7. ENTRY PHOTOGRAPH(S) – You are required to provide recent digital photographs of yourself.
8. If you are married, you need to include your spouse even if he/she does reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you.
9. You can include your children below 21 years of age to be included in your DV lottery application. However, according to the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), it may be possible for the child to immigrate with you if the DV application is made
10. Afterwards Provide the following details in Capital letters in the MAILING ADDRESS section – Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City/Town, District/County/Province/State, Postal Code/Zip Code, and Country.
11. Then Provide the following details in Capital letters in the COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY section – The country you currently live in.
12. Afterwards Provide the following details in Capital letters in the PHONE NUMBER section – provide your phone number where you can be reached.
13. Then Provide the following details in Capital letters in the E-MAIL ADDRESS section – provide your email address
14. Afterwards Provide the following details in the WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED section, – Select your own highest level of educational achievement
15. Then Provide the following details in the MARITAL STATUS section – Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, or Legally Separated
16. Provide the following details in the NUMBER OF CHILDREN section – Your Total number of children.
17. Provide the following details in the SPOUSE INFORMATION section – Name of spouse, Date of Birth of spouse, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph of spouse.
18. Provide the following details in the CHILDREN INFORMATION section – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph.
19. Finally Print Your US Visa Lottery Application Confirmation Page: After completion of the DV lottery application process, you are required to print the confirmation page that contains your name and a unique confirmation number. You will need this confirmation number in order to check the DV Lottery status online.
20. If you lose the DV Lottery confirmation page or number, you may receive an official letter by post if you are selected for the DV Lottery. The confirmation page or number cannot be resent to you. Neither can you get the list of selected applicants from the U.S. embassy .
· One of the things that might get your application rejected is the photos you decide to use for your DV lottery registration The photos must be in focus, with a neutral and light colored background. It is also required that you do not wear glasses, hat or any other items that detract the face. Hats that are worn for religious purposes are however allowed
· Do not wait until the last week of the registration period as the web site may become irresponsive due to pressure.
· If you do not fill the online form completely, your entry will be disqualified.
· if you make more than one entry, all of your entries will be disqualified.
· Keep your confirmation page and confirmation number to be used to check entry status on the online portal when the DV lottery results are released.
· After the DV lottery registration process ends, A random computer-generated lottery draw is generated to select the DV lottery winners of the previous year.
· The DV lottery “winners” would then have to attend an interview with the immigration visa department for the final selection of applicants.
The US Government does not communicate to the applicants directly however you can know your DV Lottery results status is by following these steps;
1. First you have to visit the online portal:
2. Then navigate to the “DV Entrant Status Check” section
3. Then Click on the “check status ” button
4. Afterwards Enter your unique confirmation number, Last/Family Name and Year of Birth. Then Type the Authentication characters and click the “Submit” button to reveal your DV Lottery results
5. If the DV Lottery results check shows that you have been selected as a DV lottery “winner” you can then confirm your interview date with the immigration visa department.
· DV lottery registration has been opened from The
· The closing date for the DV lottery registration is
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE