Drivers needed at mothers2mothers (m2m)
Drivers needed at mothers2mothers
- Company: mothers2mothers (m2m)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Driving Jobs in Ghana
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based NGO that unlocks the potential of women to eliminate pediatric AIDS and create healthy families across ten sub-Saharan African countries. m2m trains, employs, and helps empower women living with HIV to work as community healthcare workers in understaffed health centers and underserved communities.
Through a peer-to-peer approach, these ‘Mentor Mothers’ deliver a range of health services, advice, and support to women and their families. Started in Cape Town, South Africa in 2001 with an initial focus on preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV, m2m has innovated and built on its strengths and now provides family-centered support for a range of related health and social issues spanning pregnancy, birth, childhood, and adolescence. Drivers needed at mothers2mothers
It also partners with governments and other NGOs on the adoption of its programme to spread the Mentor Mother Model and its benefits. m2m has a track record of scaling its services and proven impact. To date, m2m has reached over 11M women and children under two, and created more than 11,000 jobs for African women living with HIV. For more, visit www.m2m.org.
Driver – Accra
To provide ground travel and car maintenance support services to the Ghana project team and ensure adequate maintenance of the organizational vehicles. This position will be based in Accra, Ghana
Key Performance Areas:
- Perform daily maintenance of vehicles using checklist
- Ensure vehicles have adequate fuel for the planned daily trips
- Hold and allocate vehicle keys as per vehicle booking log
- Drive project staff to destinations for project activities as per approved plans
- Inform FAO of any damage, missing items from vehicles and when regular car servicing is required
- Compile and submit vehicle monitoring reports (including mileage, fuel, and vehicle tracking analysis) monthly and as requested
- Make deliveries of project materials, files, office supplies and equipment
- Provide support in regular printing and photocopying tasks
- Support Admin Assistant in the delivery of letters, purchasing of office supplies, paying bills etc
- Any other tasks as agreed and as needed
Vehicle Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Ensure the vehicle is always clean on a daily basis
- Inspect car on a daily basis and ensure vehicle log sheet, fuel card; torch light and items are packed into the vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle log sheet is filled out accurately and relevant sections are properly a signed by staff as required
- Ensure there is fuel in the vehicle by checking the fuel gauge on a daily basis.
- Manage the fuel card and ensure there is always money on the fuel card for refueling
- Report any discrepancies between the log sheet and the fuel card to the FAO
- Ensure the vehicle is fully equipped and 100% ready for project implementation
Qualification Required & Experience
- Valid Driving License
- Diploma Level Education
- Experience doing similar work in an NGO setting
- 5 – 10 year’s relevant professional driving experience
- Valid Driving License
- Clean driving record
- Good communication skills
- Professional commitment and good judgement
- Hardworking and Diligent
- Flexible and Committed to Agency Mission and Vision
- Problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English and local language
- Sober habits and willing to work non-standard hours
- High level of integrity
- Basic computer skills (MS Office Suite, Excel)
- Ad hoc Database support skills
- Neat and Presentable
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Drivers needed at mothers2mothers
Click Here To Read More And Apply Online
Please label application and email with the exact job title and location if indicated
Closing Date: 18 June, 2021
mothers2mothers is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.
Competitive salary packages will be negotiable in accordance with m2m’s remuneration policies.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
FULLY FUNDED | | COMMONWEALTH DISTANCE LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK 2021
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022 TO STUDY IN UK
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023: SUBMIT APPLICATION!
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021-2022 | FULLY FUNDED
JOINT JAPAN WORLD BANK SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 | FULLY FUNDED
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.