DHL Global Forwarding Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for DHL Global Forwarding Recruitment 2021.
DHL Global Forwarding, formerly known as DHL Danzas Air & Ocean is a division of Deutsche Post DHL providing air and ocean freight forwarding services. It also plans and undertakes major logistics projects under the brand name DHL Industrial Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Road Freight
- Take full ownership of and drive all our road freight activities in Ghana leveraging our unique digital Saloodo! Platform.
- Develop plans to grow the road freight business in Ghana in a profitable manner and constantly monitor progress.
- Oversee, develop and manage all road freight operations.
- Identifying new opportunities to grow and expand the customer base, actively engage with customers to develop our business.
- Ensures that Saloodo! Provides consistent customer experience to carriers & shippers – considering local requirements as needed.
- Actively manage key stakeholders on various levels – Country Management, regional management, own team, shippers & carriers to drive the success of the Saloodo! Platform.
- Manage country teams who perform day-to-day responsibilities such as customer service, incident management or carrier review meetings.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly development of key KPIs.
- Establish regular carrier meetings and ensures that these are conducted for all key carriers.
- Ensure compliance with company/ local statutory obligations and legislation related to safety, health, security environment & quality.
Your profile should look like this:
- At least 7 years of operational Road freight experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Management & leadership experience, ability to manage in a matrix setup.
- Interest in digital solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Open-minded, willing & able to learn and try out new things.
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with all levels of an organization.
- Ideally English, French & Arabic language skills.
- Good Knowledge of the Road Freight market in Ghana.
- Strong change management skills.
- Ability to analyze and improve business processes.
- Project leadership and project management skills.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th July 2021