Darda Health Pre-University Invites Job Applications
The overall description of this position is to serve in an administrative role, to ensure the day-to-day operation of the organization runs efficiently.
Assist the administrator/director to undertake all secretarial and office management practices.
Details on job duties are outlined below and would be further clarified in the interview:
- Serve as the administrative secretary of the institution including typing correspondences and addressing issues that affect both staff and students but not limited to this.
- Monitoring Student Affairs by serving as a counselor and liaison for students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Manage the Freshly admitted students by giving them assurance of meeting their goals.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of student clubs and organizations
Qualification Required & Experience
- At least a diploma or higher national diploma in secretaryship, management studies, office administration services, social administration, business administration, etc
(A degree is an added advantage)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills must be technologically agile and willing to learn
- Experience working in administration, a demonstrated desire to work with young adults
- Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team that is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success, and well-being.
- A high level of maturity, confidentiality, and integrity in handling issues.
How to Apply For the Job
Apply for this position by sending your CV, Photo, and a cover letter to:
The subject of the E-mail should be “ SECRETARY Application”
NB: Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test and pass if shortlisted. The offer is open however until the right candidate is picked.
Closing Date: 30 August 2021